The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just wanted to say hi =)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusk
Soldier

Just wanted to say hi =) Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say hi =)   Just wanted to say hi =) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:54 am

Hey, was just checking out my favorite game in google and this great website popped up. So I'm here to say hello! I'm really horrible about dedicating myself to anything particular, but hopefully I'll be able to drop by every once in a while to check things out.

A little background, I didn't discover OGre Batle 64 till the release of the game cube waaay back when. Since then though, Ogre Battle has been my top-end, never contested, favorite game ever... lol ^^;. It has such amazing potential! My only regret is that it has been revisited yet by companies. Its really sad too, when you think about it. I believe the only reason this game lacked sales was due to the lack of promotional advertisement. That and perhaps the UI could use some work - it was discouraging at the age of 13 to try and figure out what the heck I was doing lol.

Uh, lets see... I think my most beloved class would have to be the Sword masters, and I really wish they woud have added a little bit more class branches to beasts and golems. Other then that, I hope you all ahve a good day!
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hi =)   Just wanted to say hi =) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Well hello there dusk, and welcome. Admittedly this forum is slow, but afterall the game is decidedly old and not well known. Myself i have played the game since it's release date stateside, and instantly fell in love with it. It is one of my top 3 favorites. I agree with you this game could do with more content. But anyways don't let me ramble and steal your thunder. Have a look around, and be sure to check out the galleries. This is probably the single best place to find image rips and high quality sprites.
Back to top Go down
Dusk
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hi =)   Just wanted to say hi =) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:06 am

Sweet =) I will definitely have to check out the gallery here. The images used on the information portion of the site was enough to tell me that this place has quite the collection!

I might also check out the RP section of the forum; although, I understand that it is mostly inactive as well. Sometimes I write to pass the time, so perhaps I'll just create something for others to read if they so decide to.
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hi =)   Just wanted to say hi =) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:50 pm

cool i stop by every now and then just to see if anything has happened. I like to read fan fics and stuff like that so im an easy audience.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hi =)   Just wanted to say hi =) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:02 am

Yeah, it's very inactive, cause I'm very inactive!

But people drop by from time to time. It probably will never be like other forums, but that's
just how the fan base is right now. Plus many fans still do not know of my site.
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hi =)   Just wanted to say hi =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say hi =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: General Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: