The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salutations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaklyman
Soldier
Jaklyman

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Greetings all. Just ran across the site on my yearly Ogre Battle news search and figured I would join up. Really impressed by the elemental pedra art, had never seen that before. Played Ogre Battle 64 off and on for years now and it's a strong contender for my favorite game of all time. Glad to see a new site about it, definitely deserves it.

Favorite class?
Probably the Lich. I have fond memories of mine, named Azalin (Ravenloft references!), and his unit plowing down whole sections of the map on their own.

Thanks for making the site, and I hope to contribute some things to improve it in time!
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:22 pm

Jaklyman wrote:
Greetings all. Just ran across the site on my yearly Ogre Battle news search and figured I would join up. Really impressed by the elemental pedra art, had never seen that before. Played Ogre Battle 64 off and on for years now and it's a strong contender for my favorite game of all time. Glad to see a new site about it, definitely deserves it.

Favorite class?
Probably the Lich. I have fond memories of mine, named Azalin (Ravenloft references!), and his unit plowing down whole sections of the map on their own.

Thanks for making the site, and I hope to contribute some things to improve it in time!
Heya! Welcome welcome~! Glad you enjoy the site, and by all means, if you want to contribute let me know! ^w^
There is always something to do! Ha ha ha ha xD'
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Welcome, i too ran across this site a few years back while i was searching for scans from the nintendo power magazine that first got me interested in the game.

Also is that smithy in your pic? Another great game, thumbs up mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salutations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: General Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: