The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a little information about something.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Methodcobra
Soldier

a little information about something. Empty
PostSubject: a little information about something.   a little information about something. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:52 am

I'm at the last chapter of the game with a lot of teams of Lawfull and one team of chaos. I try to liberate all the stronghold to get a good ending at the final but it's a little hard, when all yours units are lawfull.

I try to add two pumpkinheads in one unit but they quickly goes to neutral Sad.

I try the glitch to duplicate the urn chaos just to balance my teams but i mess it up by selling this item Mad  (shame on me).

So the only option left to me, it's to get the urn of chaos and trying to get a lot of these or not liberating stronghold between 34-57 to avoid lowering my chaos frame.

What i want to know is, if it's a good idea to not liberating the stronghold who don't answer the alignement of yours character or if i really need to liberate them all?

In order to get a good or a decent ending.

Thanks in advance Smile

Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

a little information about something. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little information about something.   a little information about something. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:14 pm

Its a late reply but......

Certain things besides your CF affecs your ending, like having the Zenobians. The high cf path should be strict on always liberating the towns, never going to a neutral city. If you do not have a unit vapable of liberating you should avoid that town, while at the same time making sure enemies do not capture it either. because if an enemy captures it does create a drop in your cf.
Back to top Go down

a little information about something.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: Ogre Battle 64 :: OB64 - Help Topic-
Jump to: