The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whoa we have a member!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

Whoa we have a member! Empty
PostSubject: Whoa we have a member!   Whoa we have a member! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:16 am

Huzzah! Finally we have someone who joined! Good work team...! Wait it's just me. Razz

Good job me!
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
noah
Fighter
noah

PostSubject: Re: Whoa we have a member!   Whoa we have a member! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:04 pm

And another! i had to sign up after i saw all the images you had! ive been trying to gather big images of every class but havent had much luck with some of the npc classes. then i found this sight and now i have alot of em.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: Whoa we have a member!   Whoa we have a member! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Oh that's great! Believe me, it took me FOREVER to collect everything I currently have. Hopefully, I can find all the missing ones.
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Whoa we have a member!   Whoa we have a member! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Must be tough to find all the images of this game, which albeit legendary, fell into obscurity for all the wrong reasons =(

My parents always tell me it was hard to find this game for my at Christmas xD
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: Whoa we have a member!   Whoa we have a member! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Yes indeed! I was lucky enough to rent the game at the local blockbuster and I was hooked instantly!
My younger brothers birthday was the closest at the time so he asked our dad for it.

My Dad said that it was EXTREMELY hard to find and he ended up paying like 70 bucks for it.

In any case, loved the game, but why was it so hard to get?

And yes, the images have been a hassle. I do hope to get a copy of the strategy guide. I wonder if it has
some hard to find images in it that I can save.
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Whoa we have a member!   Whoa we have a member! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:03 am

I rented it as well, fell in love with. I fondly remember the days of walking thru the snow all the way to the video store to rent it and happily coming back home with it, excited to play it again. I was kinda disappointed with the lack of good RPGs on the N64 (Quest 64 and Aidyn Chronicles suck...), I feel in love with this one though, what a masterpiece.

Was close to christmas, so that's when I asked for it.

Apparently the publisher, in this case Atlus, had decided not to print too many copies, cauz they were expecting bad sales, never did any research on this fact though.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: Whoa we have a member!   Whoa we have a member! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:13 pm

I hate when that kinds of stuff happens! Ahug!

Whats bad is now I have to buy another copy since I am most likely
moving this time next year. I might just end up getting another Wii and
it on the VC! x3
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: Whoa we have a member!   Whoa we have a member! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 am

i bought the one for teh virtual console even though i still have my old cartridge.
Back to top Go down
DollMage
Soldier
DollMage

PostSubject: Re: Whoa we have a member!   Whoa we have a member! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:19 am

And an another member (french !) Hi everybody. I love ogre battle saga, I recently bought Tactics Ogre psp with all ogre battle remix theme (snes and luct) so I prefer slightly the original ogre battle concept !
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Whoa we have a member!   Whoa we have a member! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Welcome!

I've also gotten my hands on the PSP remake of Tactics Ogre, it's quite excellent!
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: Whoa we have a member!   Whoa we have a member! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:34 am

DollMage wrote:
And an another member (french !) Hi everybody. I love ogre battle saga, I recently bought Tactics Ogre psp with all ogre battle remix theme (snes and luct) so I prefer slightly the original ogre battle concept !
Welcome to the forum! It is always good to get international members! I know a little french, but it's been years since last I used it.
Back to top Go down
DollMage
Soldier
DollMage

PostSubject: Re: Whoa we have a member!   Whoa we have a member! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Zargata wrote:
DollMage wrote:
Welcome to the forum! It is always good to get international members! I know a little french, but it's been years since last I used it.

Thank you, I would be happy to read your french ! I'm sure that it will be better than my english. Are you from united states ? Congratultions for your website, very rich !
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Whoa we have a member!   Whoa we have a member! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:54 am

I speak French as well, since I'm from Quebec, Canada, where we mostly speak French.

And ya, this website is awesome for OB64 content.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: Whoa we have a member!   Whoa we have a member! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:04 am

DollMage wrote:
Zargata wrote:
DollMage wrote:

Thank you, I would be happy to read your french ! I'm sure that it will be better than my english. Are you from united states ? Congratultions for your website, very rich !
Oh I'm sure I'm way too rusty to write any of it now. Although I still remember simple greetings.

And yea. California to be exact.

And thanks! Very Happy I do try my best.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: Whoa we have a member!   Whoa we have a member! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:05 am

Max Magnus wrote:
I speak French as well, since I'm from Quebec, Canada, where we mostly speak French.

And ya, this website is awesome for OB64 content.

Canada? Neat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoa we have a member!   Whoa we have a member! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoa we have a member!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: Other :: Topic Archive-
Jump to: