The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how do you get the bloody emblem?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PaladinTeam
Fighter

how do you get the bloody emblem?! Empty
PostSubject: how do you get the bloody emblem?!   how do you get the bloody emblem?! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:14 pm

okay well i have the counts garment or w/e.I have a unit with a C alignment and the scale its all the way down to the left.i made him go to elgorea and enter it,but all i found is some lady asking if im from the southern region and telling me to make her son get back to her? did i do something wrong? Also this is off topic but...what exactly does the item love and peace do?Oh and does it matter what people are in the unit going to elgorea?Because the leader is an archmage with two paladins and two dark knights.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the bloody emblem?!   how do you get the bloody emblem?! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:41 pm

" First, you need to pick a unit with a leader with N or C alignment (under 49). Send this unit to Elgorea on the Mylesia map. When you investigate the town, the leader will encounter a Vampire who will ask four questions. Only if you answer all four correctly will you receive a price: the Bloody Emblem. "

You need to go at night. You know vampires, they sleep during the day.

"The answers to the questions depend on the time of day. Use the following table to figure out the correct answers:

Time Answer
00:00-01:29 1 1 1 1
01:30-02:59 2 2 2 2
03:00-04:29 1 1 1 2
04:30-05:59 2 2 2 1
06:00-07:29 1 1 2 1
07:30-08:59 2 2 1 2
09:00-10:29 1 1 2 2
10:30-11:59 2 2 1 1
12:00-13:29 1 2 1 1
13:30-14:59 2 1 2 2
15:00-16:29 1 2 1 2
16:30-17:59 2 1 2 1
18:00-19:29 1 2 2 1
19:30-20:59 2 1 1 2
21:00-22:29 1 2 2 2
22:30-23:59 2 1 1 1""

B. Love and Peace is a item you can find during the course of the game. If you obtain it, you can use it
on enemy units and persuade them to join your army. The success rate is low, so save often and don't
waste it! It is also good to damage a unit, not enough to kill them, before use. Like Pokemon. Although
it will not work on unit leaders.
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
PaladinTeam
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the bloody emblem?!   how do you get the bloody emblem?! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:29 pm

i went at night and still found the lady talkin about her son
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the bloody emblem?!   how do you get the bloody emblem?! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:18 pm

hmm weird. Perhaps you are not far enough in the game?
Back to top Go down
PaladinTeam
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the bloody emblem?!   how do you get the bloody emblem?! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:35 pm

im on the mission tremos mountains,i just finished celesis the eastern church and i just got a dragoon( :face: )
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the bloody emblem?!   how do you get the bloody emblem?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:39 am

oh wow, then I really don't know. You are at the right place right?
Back to top Go down
PaladinTeam
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the bloody emblem?!   how do you get the bloody emblem?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:24 pm

elgorea in mylesia right?
Back to top Go down
FaerieCuddles
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the bloody emblem?!   how do you get the bloody emblem?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:02 pm

Make sure the unit leader you send in has chaotic alignment and is a male.
Back to top Go down
PaladinTeam
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the bloody emblem?!   how do you get the bloody emblem?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:24 pm

about to go to ptia to get carth,im 100% sure my leader and every other person in his team is all the way to C allignment,and the leader is a male archmage.oh and just another random question...is there only 1 level where you can get valiant mantles?(the one i got mine from was where you could get liedel the red archer person to join your team)
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the bloody emblem?!   how do you get the bloody emblem?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:57 am

Oh good question! I really don't know. I am sure there is a guide somewhere in the abyss of the internet.
Back to top Go down
FaerieCuddles
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the bloody emblem?!   how do you get the bloody emblem?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:09 am

PaladinTeam wrote:
about to go to ptia to get carth,im 100% sure my leader and every other person in his team is all the way to C allignment,and the leader is a male archmage.oh and just another random question...is there only 1 level where you can get valiant mantles?(the one i got mine from was where you could get liedel the red archer person to join your team)

Have you sent Troi back to that town to get the Hallow shield from his mother? I can't think of anything that prevents you from meeting the vampire. You should be able to meet him as soon as you have cleared that stage in chapter 1.

As to your 2nd question, yes, the stage where you get Liedel is the only place to get Valiant Mantles, unless you love and peace some enemy black knights later on.
Back to top Go down
PaladinTeam
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the bloody emblem?!   how do you get the bloody emblem?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:10 am

i used love and peace and got a black knight a while ago,but i cant get any more valiant mantles Neutral
Back to top Go down
FaerieCuddles
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the bloody emblem?!   how do you get the bloody emblem?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:55 pm

PaladinTeam wrote:
i used love and peace and got a black knight a while ago,but i cant get any more valiant mantles Neutral

Change that black knight's class and you'll have a spare valiant mantle in your inventory.
Back to top Go down
PaladinTeam
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the bloody emblem?!   how do you get the bloody emblem?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:19 pm

but the reason i want to get more valiant mantles is to make more black knights,so changing the black knights class to get another black knight wouldnt make sense Razz
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the bloody emblem?!   how do you get the bloody emblem?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:00 am

Really defeat all enemy units. I know without even trying I always acquire 2.

I don't know if this helps, but from what I found online about it, only 3 can be obtained.
If you want anymore then you need Love and Peace.

But they also say 'You can only get a max of 3 valiant mantles, all of which are in the sable lowlands.'
"1) Pick up on roadway to Shicadarui... impossible to miss.
2) This one requires you to allow the 'messenger' to reach Kuva. When he does, 5 units spawn there and appear on the map. Defeat the Black Knight unit to get the second VM. And it is possible to block the messenger from reaching Kuva, and obviously you lose one VM if you do that.
3) Defeat the Vultan from Cotoltus."

I hope that helps! i'll continue my efforts to find more information for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you get the bloody emblem?!   how do you get the bloody emblem?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do you get the bloody emblem?!
Page 1 of 1