The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wassup, I joined!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

Wassup, I joined! Empty
PostSubject: Wassup, I joined!   Wassup, I joined! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm a pretty big Ogre Battle 64 fan, often replying the entire game every few years. Currently replaying it on the Wii Virtual Console, all the while working out my gym bike, massive amounts of calories are burned, since missions are so long xD

Playing a low CF game, but going to recruit every class in the game eventually =)

Anyhow, wassup!
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

Wassup, I joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup, I joined!   Wassup, I joined! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Heya~! Welcome to the forums!

I'm glad you've stopped on by and paid us a visit! So you got it on the VC right? I've been tempted to
buy it myself. Are there any real differences between the VC version and the N64 version?

I suppose it most have a smoother look.
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

Wassup, I joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup, I joined!   Wassup, I joined! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:01 pm

I got both, and there's really no difference between the VC and N64 versions, but you can play it on the VC with a Wii Classic controller, which gives you the advantage of playing without having a cord, useful for me.

They didn't fix the 255 Items bug or anything, it's the vintage game, just on Wii. =)
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

Wassup, I joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup, I joined!   Wassup, I joined! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Well that's pretty darn cool. I'll have to get it next time I have an itching to play it!
It's been over a year, so I am due! xD
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

Wassup, I joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup, I joined!   Wassup, I joined! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:06 pm

Yeah, Ogre Battle 64 is just so awesome, I can't help but be drawn back to it every few months/years.

Now I found a way to workout a losing while enjoying this awesome game, thanks to be able to play it wirelessly, I can work out on my gym bike while doing long missions Razz

Doing an all-evil game, gonna get Biske for the first time actually (always tend to do high CF games).

Another cool thing is that since the OB64 data is on the Wii, you can easely transfert it to an SD card for saving and thus have a lot more then 2 saves without having to use that weird N64 Memory card stuff, which is rather limiting (OB64 files take up space fast on those things).
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

Wassup, I joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup, I joined!   Wassup, I joined! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:12 pm

The SD card does sound like a very good advantage!
I know that I have like 3 files on my memory packs. Which is nice and all, but I have no Idea
which on is which! So when I load it I have to be very lucky to get the one I want! xD
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

Wassup, I joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup, I joined!   Wassup, I joined! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Unless you go around naming Magnus something like...

Neutral CF
High CF
Low CF

LOL!

Neutral CF Gallant!
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

Wassup, I joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup, I joined!   Wassup, I joined! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:49 am

lol now that would be silly.

Yeah, I tend to name him always the same thing. Silly me.
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

Wassup, I joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup, I joined!   Wassup, I joined! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:46 pm

yeah i enjoy it on the VC quite a bit, moreso than on the old carttridge because my old memory card is busted.....

but lol a late welcome to someone i have discussed many things with already.
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

Wassup, I joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup, I joined!   Wassup, I joined! Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:07 pm

Indeed, but the notification has brought me back for a visit! So not a wasted action.

If only SE could made a new OB game, but they're too busy making more versions of FF games with bad stories ;_;
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

Wassup, I joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup, I joined!   Wassup, I joined! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:50 am

Poor ogre battle. Doomed to the sidelines.qwq
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

Wassup, I joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup, I joined!   Wassup, I joined! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:57 am

Amen to that, id much rather them make bad final fantasys though than a bad ogre battle. That said though i have heard possible rumors of a OB game in the works.
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

Wassup, I joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup, I joined!   Wassup, I joined! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:41 pm

Such bad Square logic. They got scared and bought Quest before making them work on FFT:A instead of good games ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wassup, I joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup, I joined!   Wassup, I joined! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wassup, I joined!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: General Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: