The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fire Emblem topic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

The Fire Emblem topic Empty
PostSubject: The Fire Emblem topic   The Fire Emblem topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:53 pm

I do enjoy my RPGs and strategy RPGs. That's why I absolutely LOVE the Fire Emblem series. I have played every FE to come to North America (Both GBA games, Gamecube game, Wii game, DS game).

I love the organization and difficulty level of some of the games, and the characters are all fleshed out by their various support conversations (except in the Wii and DS ones).

I also enjoy those moments of epic pwnage, where you can send 1 guy blocking a bridge and he'll be able to take down all the generic enemies who attack him. Kinda like sending one badass unit against 5-6 units in Ogre Battle.

Any fellow Fire Emblem fans on these boards?

Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Emblem topic   The Fire Emblem topic Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:54 pm

the only 1 i played for game boy i loved tremendously.
Back to top Go down
hadoukenfighter
Soldier
hadoukenfighter

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Emblem topic   The Fire Emblem topic Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:25 am

I'm one of the biggest FE fans in my state or so.

played every single one but number 2 and 5.

there isn't much that i DON'T know about this series
Back to top Go down
liforrevenge
Fighter
liforrevenge

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Emblem topic   The Fire Emblem topic Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Anyone get Fire Emblem: Awakening? It's my first FE game and I haven't been able to put it down since I got it Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Jaklyman
Soldier
Jaklyman

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Emblem topic   The Fire Emblem topic Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Ahh, the newest one for 3DS? I had been keeping an eye on it, and was pleased to see it got good reviews from just about everywhere. I'm definitely gonna have to pick up a 3DS soon to try it out. I'm a little behind the time but I just got FE: Shadow Dragon for DS to play through. Enjoying it, but it definitely shows that it's a remake of an older one.

Now hopefully Intelligent Systems is working on a new Advance Wars now that Awakening is out.
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Emblem topic   The Fire Emblem topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Fire Emblem Awakening is pretty addicting, I must admit xD

I have over 200 hours clocked into it. It does have it fllaws, but that's only after you've played thru the entire thing Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Emblem topic   The Fire Emblem topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fire Emblem topic
Page 1 of 1