The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

creating an angel knight with angels brooch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight
gallant for action!

creating an angel knight with angels brooch Empty
PostSubject: creating an angel knight with angels brooch   creating an angel knight with angels brooch Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:23 pm

I have been trying to create an angel knight, but still no luck.I have all the basic equipment and i have even used many goblets of destiny to create one.I checked the internet and it claimed that using an angels brooch will incr5ease the chances of a dead female to become an angel knight.does anyone know if the rumors are true? Question
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: creating an angel knight with angels brooch   creating an angel knight with angels brooch Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:28 pm

This is the first time I've heard of this. So I would say nooooo...

but then again I don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight
gallant for action!

PostSubject: Re: creating an angel knight with angels brooch   creating an angel knight with angels brooch Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Decided to try it anyway and it actually worked! Very Happy There is a chance it was just luck.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: creating an angel knight with angels brooch   creating an angel knight with angels brooch Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Interesting. I'll have to run tests...once I have a moment of free time...and check it out xD

Maybe it is possible if the process can be repeated successfully.
Back to top Go down
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight
gallant for action!

PostSubject: Re: creating an angel knight with angels brooch   creating an angel knight with angels brooch Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:14 pm

It is just a mith.Too many of my females turned into zombies. Sad
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: creating an angel knight with angels brooch   creating an angel knight with angels brooch Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:49 am

i think quite a bit of testing has been done on this. While it does not guarantee an angel knight it greatly increases the chances assuming that they meet teh stat requirements, and have the necessary gear.
Back to top Go down
marjin
Fighter
marjin

PostSubject: Re: creating an angel knight with angels brooch   creating an angel knight with angels brooch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Supposedly the Angel's Brooch boosts the equipped character's invisible luck stat, which is factored into a dead female's (that meets the class requirements) chances of turning into an Angel Knight. In my last playthrough I produced two Angel Knights, after several resets, from dead clerics that had the Angel's brooch equipped. Some players have stated that Rai's Tear does this also, but I have not personally tested it.

Another method of boosting a character's luck stat is duping Goblets of Destiny (using the 255 item cheat) and using them on the character to produce as many "LUCK UP" results as possible. Again, this requires lots of resets.

I used both in conjunction to (supposedly) increase my chances of the dead characters turning into Angel Knights.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: creating an angel knight with angels brooch   creating an angel knight with angels brooch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:53 pm

marjin wrote:
Supposedly the Angel's Brooch boosts the equipped character's invisible luck stat, which is factored into a dead female's (that meets the class requirements) chances of turning into an Angel Knight. In my last playthrough I produced two Angel Knights, after several resets, from dead clerics that had the Angel's brooch equipped. Some players have stated that Rai's Tear does this also, but I have not personally tested it.

Another method of boosting a character's luck stat is duping Goblets of Destiny (using the 255 item cheat) and using them on the character to produce as many "LUCK UP" results as possible. Again, this requires lots of resets.

I used both in conjunction to (supposedly) increase my chances of the dead characters turning into Angel Knights.
I never heard of using Rai's Tear. I'll give it a try on my next run of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: creating an angel knight with angels brooch   creating an angel knight with angels brooch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

creating an angel knight with angels brooch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: Ogre Battle 64 :: OB64 - Help Topic-
Jump to: