The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

second ring of the dead

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight
gallant for action!

second ring of the dead Empty
PostSubject: second ring of the dead   second ring of the dead Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:57 am

I was just playing through the first Tremos Mountains(where you get Paul)and I noticed there was a second ring of the dead hidden in there just northwest of the town Congool meaning there can be a second lich :cheers: .
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: second ring of the dead   second ring of the dead Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:45 am

Now put both Lich's in the same party and have double Lich combing spectacular! lol
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: second ring of the dead   second ring of the dead Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:59 am

Put both in a unit led by a princess....... Overkill much?
Back to top Go down
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight
gallant for action!

PostSubject: Re: second ring of the dead   second ring of the dead Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:39 pm

necronium wrote:
Put both in a unit led by a princess....... Overkill much?
Yeah I've seen videos on youtube where they place all three together with a book of bane, and thats some major magic!
Back to top Go down
liforrevenge
Fighter
liforrevenge

PostSubject: Re: second ring of the dead   second ring of the dead Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:21 pm

I'm a bit confused, my tremos mountains stage doesn't have a town called congool...? am i doing something wrong?

Maybe I'm on tremos mountains 2? I'm not actually sure
Back to top Go down
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight
gallant for action!

PostSubject: Re: second ring of the dead   second ring of the dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:54 pm

You're probably on the second tremors mountains.the first tremors mountains is the place where Paul is at.Unfortinatly getting a second lich requires sacrificing the chance to get europia and biske.
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: second ring of the dead   second ring of the dead Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:31 pm

use your double liches to make some really powerful combo magic. Seriously though combo magic is my favorite reason to use spell casters.

To ensure they cast with each other you pretty much have to keep them in a unit together since the beginning. The more they fight with each other the better in tune they get.
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

PostSubject: Re: second ring of the dead   second ring of the dead Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:22 pm

You guys didn't know? It's the main reason to go to Tremos Mountains!

Paul + 2nd Lich vs Europea + full party + 1 extra mission for exp/money (unless you're doing a Biske run).

I love combo magic, to a point where I sometimes run a Ninja Master + casters unit in the back row, just to see all the crazy combos they come up with.

Never used Witch combo magic though... thankfully you can see them on Youtube!
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: second ring of the dead   second ring of the dead Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:02 am

you miss europea if you go for the 2nd lich and paul though. Paul is an interesting character ive gotten him a couple times, but Biske and Europea are just too much to give up. Biske is my favorite character in game.
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

PostSubject: Re: second ring of the dead   second ring of the dead Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:52 pm

Requires that you give Ankiseth though... which isn't worth it. Dude is so badass he can use Combo magic by himself, despite not being a mage!
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: second ring of the dead   second ring of the dead Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:07 am

Sadly i usually only get Biske when i go the route to get the Caliber mission.

But i remember somewhere saying that you could get both him and Ankiseth. But i dont really remember if it was theorizing or someone saying they did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: second ring of the dead   second ring of the dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

second ring of the dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: Ogre Battle 64 :: OB64 - General Discussion-
Jump to: