The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, its that bagel guy!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bagel
Soldier
bagel

Hey, its that bagel guy! Empty
PostSubject: Hey, its that bagel guy!   Hey, its that bagel guy! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:24 pm

its bagel here, for those that don't know i am a huge ogre battle fan, and i rip sprites and do other artsy related stuffs Smile

i once had aspirations to create a new game based on the ogrebattle 64 concept of huge armies but no direct combat control, but have since abandoned it, i have piles of notes however and concepts in my head

i am also an avid tabletop and forum roleplayer

also

Hey, its that bagel guy! 4005021133 Hey, its that bagel guy! 3140592323 Hey, its that bagel guy! 4005021133
.X. Hey, its that bagel guy! 1794316682 .X.
.X. Hey, its that bagel guy! 3340382174 .X.
Back to top Go down
http://bagel-sama.deviantart.com/
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: Hey, its that bagel guy!   Hey, its that bagel guy! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Hello Bagel, glad to see you join the forum!

That's pretty neat you had aspirations to make your own game. I bet it would have been pretty neat.
What were you using to create it? Flash or something?

I've only ever used RPG maker VX.

and thanks for these ----> Ripped by Bagel Ripped by Bagel lol
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
bagel
Soldier
bagel

PostSubject: Re: Hey, its that bagel guy!   Hey, its that bagel guy! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:36 pm

never got it past paper , i can art but don't have coding knowledge, furthest i got was a pen and paper derivative, used it as inspiration for writing my own rpg system.

i have a excel sheet somewhere with a new class progression list, and monster list. and a few ideas i had for adding new elements and bringing the world into a newer age of technology to include guns/trains/airships and similar
Back to top Go down
http://bagel-sama.deviantart.com/
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: Hey, its that bagel guy!   Hey, its that bagel guy! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Oh that's pretty sweet. Even though you never made it past the planing stages, you still got a lot done by the sound of it.

Well if you ever decide to pick up the project again, let me know. My limited knowledge of things may come in handy.
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight
gallant for action!

PostSubject: Re: Hey, its that bagel guy!   Hey, its that bagel guy! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:32 am

Welcome Mr.Bagel sir! Ripped by Bagel Hope you enjoy the forums
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: Hey, its that bagel guy!   Hey, its that bagel guy! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:00 am

huzzah too bad i dot have enough free time as i am actually a coder. learned java and c++ in high school and enjoyed it so much i had to learn more. Now a days i write programs for industrial machines
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, its that bagel guy!   Hey, its that bagel guy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, its that bagel guy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: General Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: