The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any good books read over the summer?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight
gallant for action!

Any good books read over the summer? Empty
PostSubject: Any good books read over the summer?   Any good books read over the summer? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:59 pm

I recently read the book "Brisingr" and it is pretty good,Cant wait for the fourth book in the inheritance series.Anyone else read some good books to recommend? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
liforrevenge
Fighter
liforrevenge

PostSubject: Re: Any good books read over the summer?   Any good books read over the summer? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:26 am

I am quite looking forward to the fourth Inheritance book as well! It's been so long, I don't even remember anything, guess I'll have to re-read the first three again -.-

Lately I have been reading "The Eyes of God" by John Marco. It's a pretty epic book, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Have you ever read "The Amulet of Samarkand"? I think you would like it if you liked Eragon.
Back to top Go down
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight
gallant for action!

PostSubject: Re: Any good books read over the summer?   Any good books read over the summer? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:03 pm

I haven't read it but I'll Look for It in the local public library.Lookin' Forward to it Smile
Back to top Go down
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight
gallant for action!

PostSubject: Re: Any good books read over the summer?   Any good books read over the summer? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:24 pm

I just bought the new book inheritance.it is the final book in the inheritance series.just wanted to say it looks very promising and would like to recommend the series.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: Any good books read over the summer?   Any good books read over the summer? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:43 pm

I read Catcher in the Rye over the summer! Very very good book! In fact, I may read it again!
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Muliciber
Fighter
Muliciber

PostSubject: Re: Any good books read over the summer?   Any good books read over the summer? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:42 am

Been reading the Song of Ice and Fire series. On book 5 now and slowed to a halt do to real life events though.

Have loved every minute of these books.
Back to top Go down
Muliciber
Fighter
Muliciber

PostSubject: Re: Any good books read over the summer?   Any good books read over the summer? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:57 am

Just finished "Dance with Dragons" last night.

Holy God. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any good books read over the summer?   Any good books read over the summer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any good books read over the summer?
Page 1 of 1