The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do I make a Baldr Golem?

Go down 
+2
Zargata
Tobyus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobyus
Fighter
Tobyus

How do I make a Baldr Golem? Empty
PostSubject: How do I make a Baldr Golem?   How do I make a Baldr Golem? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:15 am

Now it's easy to turn a big ol' Golem into a Stone Golem, by making him get hit by a Cockatrice Petrify spell. But it's been a very long time since I've seen any of my Stone Golems turn into a Baldr Golem. Despite the fact I try to put them in the back of the formation, so they are constantly blasted my magic spells.

Is there a certain magic combo which allows Stone Golems to turn into Baldr Golems?
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: How do I make a Baldr Golem?   How do I make a Baldr Golem? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:35 am

Heya and welcome to the forum!

Baldr can be tough to get. What you need to do is for your Golem to be hit by
a Wind/Fire combo Spell. So this is Plasma Ball and Plasma Storm.

When on a mission, look for a enemy team with two mages with the elements you need.
You then cross your fingers and hope it works.

Or, do the easy thing and go into the wild and just catch a Baldr Golem!

Baldr Golem

Tremos Mt.s II, Snowy Highlands, 21
Romulus, Highlands 24
Argent, Snowy Barrens 29
Aurua Plains II, Barrens, 36
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: How do I make a Baldr Golem?   How do I make a Baldr Golem? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:55 am

agree with just finding one. getting hit by a random combo magic is ridiculouly hard to do.
Back to top Go down
marjin
Fighter
marjin

PostSubject: Re: How do I make a Baldr Golem?   How do I make a Baldr Golem? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Find one in the wild or L&P one. The main reason is that getting one nailed by a fire-wind spell is beyond rare and the more important reason is that wild and turned Baldr Golems will have better base stats than ones ground up from Clay/Stone Golems.
Back to top Go down
Muliciber
Fighter
Muliciber

PostSubject: Re: How do I make a Baldr Golem?   How do I make a Baldr Golem? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:54 am

Related question, sort of:

How much do doll masters/ Enchanters affect golems in the group?

I have never really noticed a difference and was beginning to wonder if it is just a rumor.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: How do I make a Baldr Golem?   How do I make a Baldr Golem? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:13 am

Muliciber wrote:
Related question, sort of:

How much do doll masters/ Enchanters affect golems in the group?

I have never really noticed a difference and was beginning to wonder if it is just a rumor.
That's a good question. Truth is I am not sure. The official strategy guide notes that they "get the most potential" out of golems.
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

PostSubject: Re: How do I make a Baldr Golem?   How do I make a Baldr Golem? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Unless I'm mistaken, the Enchanters/Doll Masters increase the growth rate of Golems, meaning they'll get more stats as they level up every time.

Put on that Celestial Veil for Petrification Immunity and go out there! Destroy ALL THE ANNOYING COCKATRICES AND GORGONS >=(
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: How do I make a Baldr Golem?   How do I make a Baldr Golem? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:47 pm

i dont think they increase growths, but that they get boosted stats when paired up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I make a Baldr Golem?   How do I make a Baldr Golem? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I make a Baldr Golem?
Page 1 of 1