The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HI I'm Everester

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Everester
Soldier
Everester

HI I'm Everester Empty
PostSubject: HI I'm Everester   HI I'm Everester Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:26 am

I have been lurking on this website for awhile. I'm a fresh college graduate and I've been playing ogre battle 64 'person of lordly caliber' since I was thirteen. My parents used to take me to blockbuster/hollywood video and I would instantly bolt to the game aisle and search for a copy of this game. If I couldn't find the one copy (every store only had one) I would ask the teller where it was, I would pace around the whole store looking for it, and I would stare at the display case's pictures until my parents and siblings dragged me out of the building. It was only a couple years ago that I bought a copy of the game off of amazon and every time I plug it in, I get sucked into the best game I've ever played. If I had to have a critique for the game, it would be that live combat could be more involved, however the story, item system, class system, map system, art, and length all make up for that. I hope to contribute to this site if I can and if our admin doesn't get lost in college. Thank you for making this forum and archive. I love you

Ever
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

HI I'm Everester Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI I'm Everester   HI I'm Everester Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:18 am

Welcome Everester!

Thanks for sharing your story. It is also nice to see another north cal Ogre Battle fan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

HI I'm Everester Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI I'm Everester   HI I'm Everester Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:36 pm

Yeah welcome to the archive. Always glad to hear a story of triumph, especially when it was the hunt for this magnificent game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HI I'm Everester Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI I'm Everester   HI I'm Everester Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI I'm Everester
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: General Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: