The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unique Character Sprites.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

Unique Character Sprites. Empty
PostSubject: Unique Character Sprites.   Unique Character Sprites. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:26 pm

While we all know that the unique characters dont measure up to your standard soldiers in the long run unless you change their classes, i find that i cannot do it. The unique sprites standout for me and i really enjoy them. It;s really too bad that they didnt make a unique sprite for those main characters in each class rather than having them change. If nothing else the equipment shown could just be what changed and they keep their "look".
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Unique Character Sprites.   Unique Character Sprites. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Or have it like in Fire Emblem: Awakening, the characters have Unique looks in their base class + their natural promotion class.

Troy: Phalanx --> Cataphract
Asnabel: Breserker --> Black Knight (he'd totally look badass!)
Katreda: Cleric --> Priest

And so on. Would've been a nice touch.
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: Unique Character Sprites.   Unique Character Sprites. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:05 am

i find i usually always have the uniques as leaders simply because their portaits and dialouges. But I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS put Katreda ,Troi, and Asnabel together.

I put the Zenobians together, and Sheen is usually surrounded by females. Angel knights if i can get em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unique Character Sprites.   Unique Character Sprites. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unique Character Sprites.
Page 1 of 1