The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragoon help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
muliphein
Soldier

Dragoon help Empty
PostSubject: Dragoon help   Dragoon help Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:27 am

Hey there, i am on the quest of getting the dragoon and i am having a little bit of trouble. I have already obtained the dragon helmet and armor, but when i go back to idorf in mylesia (yes i just completed mission 15) the man at the bar just tells me the same old story about the dragoons. Am i suppose to come here at a certain time or what? I have everything i need and i just completed mission 15. Thanks to anyone who has the answer.
Back to top Go down
Fun
Soldier
Fun

Dragoon help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragoon help   Dragoon help Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:08 pm

You must have started Chapter three before the old man tells you about the Sword of Tiamat.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

Dragoon help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragoon help   Dragoon help Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:25 am

You must complete mission 24 before you can complete the entire quest. So if you just completed mission 15, you still
got a ways to go before the dragoon is unlocked. So yes, wait till chapter 3, like Fun said.

" * After you have gotten both the Dragon Helm and Armor, return to Mylesia, Idorf and get info about the Sword of Tiamat.
* Get the Dragon Scale and Divine Dragon info at Fair Heights, Elaine after mission 21.
* After mission 24, your unit leader will fight a dragon in Celesis, Pinneg. You will receive the Sword of Tiamat as a prize."

I do hope that helped! Good luck with your game!
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Sponsored content

Dragoon help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragoon help   Dragoon help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragoon help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: Other :: Topic Archive-
Jump to: