The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

its me!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
noah
Fighter
noah

its me! Empty
PostSubject: its me!   its me! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:57 pm

well hallo!

i happened upon this sight while looking for class pictures then i happened upon these forums and decided to sign up as this is probably the only active ob64 site. i got ob64 shortly after it was released and instantly fell in love.

i still have my original cartridge and n64 and have spent many hours building different armies. ive been hoping there would be a new release but it appears square enix has pretty much abandoned the ob franchise.

im slowly working my way through march of the black queen and also i recently downloaded the ogre battle gaiden for neo geo pocker color and will probably start playing that one soon as well. though too bad i dont know japanese and it was never released in english.

one of my favorite classes for ob64 is the enchanter, probably from me playing an enchanter in the mmorpg everquest. i also love the templars and knights of danika and sorely wish they were recruitable classes. my favorite named npc's are either deneb or richard the lionheart.

i guess thats all i have to say right now. oh and thanks for making a nice site Razz
Back to top Go down
FaerieCuddles
Fighter

its me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: its me!   its me! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:05 am

You know, my reason for being here was exactly the same, I just love those pictures Very Happy ! This forum also looks very neat, if only there were more members. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

its me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: its me!   its me! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Well I am glad this site has been useful to you. I must admit, the sites creation started with my grand quest to find all the pictures.
After that it evolved into the standard fanfare of fan site. I am still missing a few but, ya know, I'm pretty happy with how things
turned out.

And yes! We need more members! But I am glad you decided to join Noah!
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
DebonairDarkling
Soldier

its me! Empty
PostSubject: woah noah   its me! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:26 am

what server did you play on? i used to play way back in the days of high school, and i was an magician (so fun to solo). as for myself, i fell in love w/ the march of the black queen when it was released, and i know i had this game at it's debut. i love the enchanter, my favorite class as well. every playthrough (nearly every playthrough) i have to go to vert plateau to get the firecrest for an enchanter i create named 'paul'. it always pissed me off how i was unable to get the beautiful paul, and the firecrest. i mean that item is built for him! (my opinion there). the doll master class was better, but i still love the enchanter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

its me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: its me!   its me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: General Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: