The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recommend games!

Go down 
+4
Max Magnus
Ghoulz
Zargata
Cain
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
marjin
Fighter
marjin

Recommend games! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend games!   Recommend games! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:18 pm

If you want a game very similar to OG64 then give Soul Nomad: And the World Eaters (Soul Cradle in Japan) for the PS2 a try. Units are organized in a similar grid fashion (up to nine characters) that battle each other in a turn based format. The only downside is that you might spend a while trying to roll up a decent "room" that has enough slots for the unit you want to make.
Back to top Go down
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight
gallant for action!

PostSubject: Re: Recommend games!   Recommend games! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:13 am

I would like to recommend a game known as "Conkers Bad Fur Day". This game is very innapropiate, but is a great game to play with. I will say to play it at your own risk, as it does have blood and many dirty jokes. It is for the nintendo 64.
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: Recommend games!   Recommend games! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:02 pm

I have to agree OOT is a better game than MM.

And holy crap Soul Nomad looks awesome, i wonder if i can get it on the ps store.......

if anyone hasnt tried it I highly reccommend Dragons dogma. The game is awesome, stroyline is kinda dull but the gameplay is fantastic. Visuals are very good as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend games!   Recommend games! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommend games!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2