The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hullo There

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

Hullo There Empty
PostSubject: Hullo There   Hullo There Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Found this site through image searching for sprites. Awesome collection and thank you for your efforts. I actually have some if not all of your missing items i just have to not be lazy and break out my 64 to get em for you.

I first seen the game in my subscription to nintendo power and was instantly attracted to it. So with my b-day money i went and immediately bought the game. Been playing ever since. I frequent the gamefaqs boards, i just dont post a lot, as wilsont so you may or may not have seen me.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

Hullo There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hullo There   Hullo There Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Hello and welcome! I'm glad you've decided to join the forum!

I'm sorry that it isn't very active right now...or the site, but things happen.

Any images, or cool things you have, that you think the site needs, is more
than welcome! All help is welcomed!
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

Hullo There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hullo There   Hullo There Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am

Im loving the full body sprites, and i plan to check my files today to see if i can get the pictures for you. I will have to take a picture of my tv... so i dunno how well it will come out but ill try at least.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

Hullo There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hullo There   Hullo There Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Okay cool! I am sure it will be fine. Better then nothing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

Hullo There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hullo There   Hullo There Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:59 pm

this just in.... my 64 is not working. It will not show up on the tv, i tried the cables in different av jacks, and even hooked it up through a coax and it still wont show up. Any suggestions on what could be the problem?

*EDIT*

Ok i tried it on a second tv and it worked. Mor ebad news it seems my memory card died with my old files and the only file i currently have on the cart is only in chapter 2, so i cannot at this time help. But i will try my best to help you out. Im jonesing to play this anyway now.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

Hullo There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hullo There   Hullo There Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:14 am

oh that's too bad!

Oh well, thanks for trying! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

Hullo There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hullo There   Hullo There Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:04 pm

Welcome to the board, good sir. Always good to find some more Ogre Battle enthusiasts.
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

Hullo There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hullo There   Hullo There Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:31 am

Thank you, I fell in love with the series after i picked up OB64. I purchased both it and MoTBQ on my wii, just so i could show a little support and hopefully get Zenobian Prince imported hopefully *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hullo There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hullo There   Hullo There Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hullo There
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: General Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: