The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Europea or Paul?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hadoukenfighter
Soldier
hadoukenfighter

Europea or Paul? Empty
PostSubject: Europea or Paul?   Europea or Paul? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:24 am

route split has appeared and it seems i can only get either Europea Rheda or Paul Lukische

I'd like to know which map is easier and/or which one of them is more worth getting then the other, unless i can somehow get both of them.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

Europea or Paul? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europea or Paul?   Europea or Paul? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:10 am

I ran into this problem a few months ago.

Paul's route tends to be much harder then the Europea route. You also get items at the Paul route that
you can not get anywhere else.

That said, Europea is the better choice, namely because you can get Biske as well.

If you go get Paul, you don't get Europea or Biske. Nuff said.

Really Paul doesn't have much going for him, but if you haven't done a play through getting him yet, you should at least once.
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
hadoukenfighter
Soldier
hadoukenfighter

Europea or Paul? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europea or Paul?   Europea or Paul? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:58 pm

well i don't think i can get Biske anyways due to my kinda high chaos frame. is Europea a good all around fighter? if so then i think i'll go with her or something.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

Europea or Paul? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europea or Paul?   Europea or Paul? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:26 pm

I don't think you need a low chaos frame to get Biske. I just think you can't have any Zenobian allies. And possibly not Ankiseth. Cause I know for a fact (from my last play through) I did not have Ankiseth and Zenobian and I got Biske. I think my Chaos frame was okay.

As for Europea, she is a standard Centurion. Just as Paul is a standard Enchanter. Biske is the real prize. So take that into account.

If you still having trouble picking, just do what I did! I used both my save files and went through both paths. xD
Back to top Go down
hadoukenfighter
Soldier
hadoukenfighter

Europea or Paul? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europea or Paul?   Europea or Paul? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:05 pm

well i got the Zenobian and Ankiseth so... well Can Europea double attack in the middle or back row?
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

Europea or Paul? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europea or Paul?   Europea or Paul? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:37 pm

Nope. Her attack pattern is 2 in front and 1 in middle and back.

While Paul attack pattern is 3, 2, 2.
Back to top Go down
hadoukenfighter
Soldier
hadoukenfighter

Europea or Paul? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europea or Paul?   Europea or Paul? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:18 pm

well i don't like my leader being at risk to get killed so Paul it is, if i do make a group for him that is, i'll fine something
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

Europea or Paul? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europea or Paul?   Europea or Paul? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Main perks of going Paul over Europea is the doll of curse which for enchanters is awesome(Paul), the Yu-Giri, and a second ring of the dead. Who wouldn't want a second lich?

Europea opens you to Biske if you meet the conditions, you get the firecrest too. PLus for some reason im thinking you get a whole unit with Europea not just her.

There are things that kinda balance it so i can understand the difficult choice.

Zargata wrote:
I don't think you need a low chaos frame to get Biske. I just think you can't have any Zenobian allies. And possibly not Ankiseth. Cause I know for a fact (from my last play through) I did not have Ankiseth and Zenobian and I got Biske. I think my Chaos frame was okay.

As for Europea, she is a standard Centurion. Just as Paul is a standard Enchanter. Biske is the real prize. So take that into account.

If you still having trouble picking, just do what I did! I used both my save files and went through both paths. xD

I can confirm that you can get Biske with any cf as long as you dont have Ankiseth or the Zenobians, although the natural occuring way of making sure you get him is a lower cf route unless you micro manage to keep it up.

Between the 2 Paul has better stats and can class change instantly into many useful male classes, if you dont care messing up special character sprites.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Europea or Paul? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europea or Paul?   Europea or Paul? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Europea or Paul?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: Other :: Topic Archive-
Jump to: