The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patapon 3 topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight
gallant for action!

Patapon 3 topic Empty
PostSubject: Patapon 3 topic   Patapon 3 topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:49 pm

I just recently got Patapon 3 and it is Awsome!Anyone else out there playng it for psp?
Back to top Go down
liforrevenge
Fighter
liforrevenge

Patapon 3 topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patapon 3 topic   Patapon 3 topic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm

Unfortunately my PSP is broken so no PSP games for me Sad

I did play some of the first one though, and enjoyed that. How is 3 in comparison?
Back to top Go down
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight
gallant for action!

Patapon 3 topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patapon 3 topic   Patapon 3 topic Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Well you no longer have an army.You are like a squad of four.You( the mighty patapon who had to come and reincarnate as an uberhero)and three more patapons(besides hatapon[the patapon holding the flag]) who accompany as they where also revived by a star Character(can't remember his name).The whole tribe is turned into stone which explains the explenation from earlier.there are also more drum combos which allow you to do different things,such as jump.AND the game finally gives you the ability to pause the game and includes multiplayer to play with other players(online and ad-hoc)
I guess this explains just about it. sunny
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

Patapon 3 topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patapon 3 topic   Patapon 3 topic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:55 am

never heard of it before.
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Sponsored content

Patapon 3 topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patapon 3 topic   Patapon 3 topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patapon 3 topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: Gaming Discussion :: General Video Game Discussion-
Jump to: