The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3DS HUGE PRICE DROP?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight
gallant for action!

3DS HUGE PRICE DROP? Empty
PostSubject: 3DS HUGE PRICE DROP?   3DS HUGE PRICE DROP? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:55 pm

The commercial just aired.It is now officially $169 unlike the outrageous $249.BUT Iv'e noticed they are only making N64 remakes.Ex. include Starfox 64 3D,The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time 3D, and there are unconfirmed rumors of a remake of Majora's Mask.Not many new games seem to be available.The only thing left is a remake of OB64.
Back to top Go down
liforrevenge
Fighter
liforrevenge

PostSubject: Re: 3DS HUGE PRICE DROP?   3DS HUGE PRICE DROP? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:38 am

I love my 3DS, and I haven't even bought any 3d games yet! I think the problem is that everyone is waiting until sales pick up to release games for it, which should start to happen now that the price has lowered. (I'm looking forward to my 20 free virtual console games! Oh yeah!) An OB64 remake would be amazing though. I would probably buy three copies Razz
Back to top Go down
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight
gallant for action!

PostSubject: Re: 3DS HUGE PRICE DROP?   3DS HUGE PRICE DROP? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Im starting to wish I had bought the 3DS before the price drop. No I really should instead save up for the PSvita.I havent bought the 3DS because theyre only making (so far)N64 remakes.maybe Il'l just keep playing my good ol' N64 instead of buying a 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: 3DS HUGE PRICE DROP?   3DS HUGE PRICE DROP? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:38 am

I just got my 3ds this black friday. I gotta say, I loved getting the limited edition one with zelda. Its awesome! Yep, i am even making this post with it.
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: 3DS HUGE PRICE DROP?   3DS HUGE PRICE DROP? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:05 pm

im thinking of getting one since it seems that that is the platform the new monster hunter games are coming out on.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: 3DS HUGE PRICE DROP?   3DS HUGE PRICE DROP? Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:26 am

necronium wrote:
im thinking of getting one since it seems that that is the platform the new monster hunter games are coming out on.
if you get MH 3 ultimate we should hunt together! Also I own 2 3ds' now. Love em.
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: 3DS HUGE PRICE DROP?   3DS HUGE PRICE DROP? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:24 am

sadly i didnt buy a wii u, probably wont unless another big monster hunter title launches on it. I wanted MH3U bad but i couldnt justify buying another console for a single game lol. MH 3 was the whole reason i bought my wii originally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3DS HUGE PRICE DROP?   3DS HUGE PRICE DROP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3DS HUGE PRICE DROP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: Gaming Discussion :: General Video Game Discussion-
Jump to: