The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

League of Legends!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
liforrevenge
Fighter
liforrevenge

League of Legends! Empty
PostSubject: League of Legends!   League of Legends! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:56 pm

I've been playing League of Legends non-stop for almost two years now, and I'm wondering if anyone else here was playing? If you are, you should add me in-game (I have the same name.) If you aren't, and you'd like to try it, it's a free download, and I'd be glad to show you the ropes. I like to think of myself as a decent player.

If you have no idea what LoL is, they are calling it a "MOBA" game, (Massively Online Battle Arena,) sort of like DotA if you've heard of that. The basic gist is you have two teams that are trying to destroy each other's bases by breaking through lines of defensive turrets and computer-controlled minions. In the game you level up and get abilities and gold, with which you can buy items.

The game is pretty intense, and sometimes the community is very rude, but it is certainly very rewarding for every game you win.
Back to top Go down
icynova
Soldier
icynova

League of Legends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends!   League of Legends! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:28 pm

I play games with friends, and just started playing Ranked matches too. My name on there is Fortune8 and I play support (sona, soraka, alistar) if you ever need a support player to even out a group of 5, let me know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

League of Legends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends!   League of Legends! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:25 pm

I also play LoL. Feel free to add me: Maxmagnus20019

I like to play pretty much any role except AD Carry xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League of Legends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends!   League of Legends! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League of Legends!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: Gaming Discussion :: General Video Game Discussion-
Jump to: