The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OB64 let's plays.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
liforrevenge
Fighter
liforrevenge

OB64 let's plays. Empty
PostSubject: OB64 let's plays.   OB64 let's plays. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:44 pm

I've been looking for a decent OB64 let's play on youtube for a little while now with no luck. I sometimes enjoy watching let's plays when i don't actually feel like playing Razz

Anyone seen a decent Ogre Battle let's play?
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

OB64 let's plays. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OB64 let's plays.   OB64 let's plays. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:03 am

Nope. They all suck honestly!

It's been a project I've been batting around for some time, so perhaps I'll make one for the Archive. But then again...seems like a lot of work.

Maybe someone else wants to do it. x3
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight
gallant for action!

OB64 let's plays. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OB64 let's plays.   OB64 let's plays. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:00 pm

I just like to watch them for the heads-up on where some of the rare equipment is at.other than that their pretty lame.
Back to top Go down
liforrevenge
Fighter
liforrevenge

OB64 let's plays. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OB64 let's plays.   OB64 let's plays. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:27 pm

I actually found a pretty good one recently.

Seems pretty well done.
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

OB64 let's plays. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OB64 let's plays.   OB64 let's plays. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:16 am

i was watching one by zapdos something or another, and quickly lost interest. I normally cant watch them as it makes me want to play the game and not watch someone else play the game. Now if one was interactive with its viewers that might be interesting. As in getting characters named after you/unit suggestions.

I think one based on our forums here would be sweet. We could all have a character based off of our stated favorite class and grooming preferance. The army could be called the archivists. I Smell a project.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OB64 let's plays. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OB64 let's plays.   OB64 let's plays. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OB64 let's plays.
Page 1 of 1