The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Archive Hiatus until November/December

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

Archive Hiatus until November/December   Empty
PostSubject: Archive Hiatus until November/December    Archive Hiatus until November/December   Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:11 am

Sup Ogre Battle fans.

I know after a wild and crazy month of updating, the Archive went quiet! That's because I found employment.
Since that time I have been working full time and attended college, and all Ogre Battle site plans were put
on extreme hold.

I've had some time and mapped out my attack plan. The Archive will resume updating during the breaks in November and December.

Till then, happy Ogre Battling!

Last edited by Zargata on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Renalis
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Archive Hiatus until November/December    Archive Hiatus until November/December   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:41 am

This is easily the best find on the internet to date. The whole damn internet! Ok, maybe not that great, but it's pretty awesome! I just recently picked this badboy back up, and this site is easily the best part of it - complete, thorough and by far the most friendly game-site I've found.

Thanks for the great work, keep it up, good luck with your studies and work, I know how hard being a student is Wink
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: Archive Hiatus until November/December    Archive Hiatus until November/December   Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Renalis wrote:
This is easily the best find on the internet to date. The whole damn internet! Ok, maybe not that great, but it's pretty awesome! I just recently picked this badboy back up, and this site is easily the best part of it - complete, thorough and by far the most friendly game-site I've found.

Thanks for the great work, keep it up, good luck with your studies and work, I know how hard being a student is Wink
Well thanks for the great comment. Also welcome to the forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archive Hiatus until November/December    Archive Hiatus until November/December   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archive Hiatus until November/December
Page 1 of 1