The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making a guide?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thoraxe
Soldier
Thoraxe

Making a guide? Empty
PostSubject: Making a guide?   Making a guide? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:41 am

Just wondering if anyone has made a mission guide for this site, and should we make one? For example the one I use for MOTBQ, has info on towns, unit numbers and such, item locations, how to get the special character if their is one etc. To make on for the site, wouldn't be that hard, probably a long time, but I don't see the next Ogre Battle Coming out, and ruining our social lives, for a long time,.

Im currently nearly at the Mission where you get Vad (forgot number), going the Good guy root.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

Making a guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a guide?   Making a guide? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:51 am

((sorry I didn't see this post sooner! >w< It was during my hiatus!))

A walk through/guide thing for the the Archive is a planned project. I've been collecting data, images and
books on the topic. I was planning on making one myself, but if someone out there wants to
create it FOR the Archive, then I would be MORE than happy to have it on the site.

I really only have two requirements, that it's dedicated for the site only and it be a high
quality.
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

Making a guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a guide?   Making a guide? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:58 am

this would be nice, but honestly CyricZ's faq has everything pretty much covered to a T. i would honestly just recommend asking him for use on this site. Aside from pretty pictures it is the bread and butter faq i use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making a guide? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a guide?   Making a guide? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a guide?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: Ogre Battle 64 :: OB64 - General Discussion-
Jump to: