The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obligatory Greetings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Muliciber
Fighter
Muliciber

Obligatory Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Obligatory Greetings   Obligatory Greetings Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:14 am

Hello all,

Found this site after years of searching for Ogre Battle related places that were up to date. Surprisingly I found an active one.

Was a fan of March of the Dark Queen back on the SNES, unfortunately lost my copy years ago, I did find a copy up in Salem while visiting my sister this summer. Wanted $90 for it though. Bought OB64 the day it was released in North America and have probably cleared it about a dozen times.

I played the Tactics games but never really stood out to me as much as the group combat lay out of the MotBQ and PoLC did. I keep meaning to pick up the remake on the psp though.

So, hi and all that.

I do have a few questions. Where should I post questions about the game? Like how to get X or Y? Alignment issues? etc. Dont want to make a whole bunch of topics for them and not seeing a real "questions go here" place.

Back to top Go down
manikinator
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Greetings   Obligatory Greetings Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Hi man :d check the gaming discussion, then the ogre battle topioc i guess :d welcome btw and see yha
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Greetings   Obligatory Greetings Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Heya, welcome to the forum! I am glad you have found the site.

As for your question, just post in the Ogre Battle one. I do plan on updating it, but for now, it will do.
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Greetings   Obligatory Greetings Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:41 pm

greeting and salutations. Welcome to the archive. Youve probably discovered it by now but their is an OB64 forum here, although not super active you might could spark discussions.

I picked up Ogre Battle LUCT on psp and its very nice. If you like the tactical games you will like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Greetings   Obligatory Greetings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obligatory Greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum :: General Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: