The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Ogre Battle Forums have you used?

Go down 
3 posters

What other Ogre Battle forums have you used?
GameFAQS
What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Redsma1327%What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Redsma14
 27% [ 4 ]
Neoseeker
What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Redsma137%What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Redsma14
 7% [ 1 ]
Tactics Ogre Forum
What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Redsma1313%What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Redsma14
 13% [ 2 ]
Ogre Battle Domain Forum
What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Redsma1313%What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Redsma14
 13% [ 2 ]
Ogre Battle 64 Archive Form
What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Redsma1333%What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Redsma14
 33% [ 5 ]
Other
What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Redsma137%What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Redsma14
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Empty
PostSubject: What Ogre Battle Forums have you used?   What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:58 am

I am really kind curious about this.

So tell me what forum(s) you have used in the past if any. And if it is not one listed, please
select 'other' and explain. Thanks. Very Happy

Also, vote for as many options as you like.
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: What Ogre Battle Forums have you used?   What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:18 am

i used to check out rashidi's ogre battle encyclopedia. dont remember if it had a forum or not since he was a gamefaqs regular, but it had TONS of information on everything ogre battle. Every game, every character. Portraits, Bios you name it. The site is now defunct but it was a plethora of information.
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

PostSubject: Re: What Ogre Battle Forums have you used?   What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Dat Ogre Battle 64 Domain... I used to be completely addicted to that board in my youth, I would basically respond to every single topic xD

Good times... good times.
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: What Ogre Battle Forums have you used?   What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Gamefaqs board was the main forum i visited for most games except for monster hunter and diablo 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Ogre Battle Forums have you used?   What Ogre Battle Forums have you used? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Ogre Battle Forums have you used?
Page 1 of 1