The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ogre Battle 64 Archive Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your favorite team?

Go down 
+11
gallant for action!
Necronium
Ghoulz
Max Magnus
Swayz
DebonairDarkling
noah
Starcomet
FaerieCuddles
Zargata
PaladinTeam
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PaladinTeam
Fighter

Whats your favorite team? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 pm

mine is my dragoons team with 2paladins (one in fromt one is in the middle second row,in the back is the siren girl you get that is leia's friend. then lastly in the front with 1paladin and the dragoon is biske the werewolf. they are all lvl50 but the dragoon,and hes lvl60
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:10 am

Well I simply love the 3 archmage/siren combo with two black knights in front. They always kill everything!

But I also love having all the important characters in one party.
Back to top Go down
http://OgreBattle.Weebly.com
FaerieCuddles
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:14 am

My new favourite is

Front row: ----, Vampire(leader), Skeleton
Mid row: ----, ----, ----
Back row: Gremlin, Lich, Gremlin

It's certainly not the most powerful, but it's entertaining. Having the vampire as a leader actually boosts Gremlins' performance like a beast master would to a beast.
Back to top Go down
Starcomet
Fighter
Starcomet

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Mines is two archmages and one lich (or any spellcasters) in the backrow with two protectors in the front or middle Smile.
Back to top Go down
noah
Fighter
noah

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:42 pm

bleh......i have too many to list 🐰 so heres one of my mass AoE dragon units.

Quetzalcoatl X Ahzi Dahaka :Back row
X.................X................X :Middle row
X.......Dragon Master.......X :Front row
Back to top Go down
DebonairDarkling
Soldier

PostSubject: my favorite...   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:02 pm

F Sword Master Troi Paul (enchanter i named paul, nearly everytime i go to vert to get the firecrest instead of getting paul. plus his character item is lackluster to me)
M ___
B Liedel Klein... Priest
Back to top Go down
Swayz
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:35 pm

noah wrote:
bleh......i have too many to list 🐰 so heres one of my mass AoE dragon units.

Quetzalcoatl X Ahzi Dahaka :Back row
X.................X................X :Middle row
X.......Dragon Master.......X :Front row

Any of the Master Dragons are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:54 pm

Favorite team... hmmmm...

some "fun" teams

Front: Black Knight - Black Knight
Middle:
Back: Siren/Arch - Siren/Arch - Ninja Master

Always funny to see what sort of stuff the Ninja Master decides to pull off for combo magic, it also gives a bit of durability to that exposed back row caster.

Overkill, without Drakonite book, unit

Front: Magnus - Ankiseth - Debonair
Middle: Destin
Back: Liedel
Back to top Go down
Ghoulz
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:02 am

F xxx-Tiamat-xxx
M xx-xxx-xxx
B NinjaM-NinjaM-NinjaM

3 Ninja Masters in the back row will do a crapload of random combo spells and it's just fun to watch. A Tiamat in the front makes a good tank for the leader in the middle and if you face something like a bunch of priests you can just switch the dragon to the back and the others in the front to put them to sleep and hack them before they can fully heal themselves back up.

One of the more overpowered, yet simple units I made.
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:16 am

Very interesting, I'll try this unit formation out in a future game, seems srsly awesome.

Might swap the Tiamat for a Hydra, but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:41 am

My favorite unit i ever made was on my first playthrough. I used the glitch to completely max out my ankiseth, and just had him alone. I dunno why but that just sticks out in my mind as awesome.

I did have a unit with 5 Bks led by Carth that i was also fairly happy with.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Recently I've been trying a complete Ninja Master party. I must admit, they are pretty kick ass!

But overall, meh, they get a little boring.
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:55 pm

necronium wrote:
My favorite unit i ever made was on my first playthrough. I used the glitch to completely max out my ankiseth, and just had him alone. I dunno why but that just sticks out in my mind as awesome.

I did have a unit with 5 Bks led by Carth that i was also fairly happy with.

How'd you get the 5th? Love and Peace?

Also, I once used the glitch to max out a random swordmaster, whom I named ULTIMOS, for no reason (I was like 12).

I remember him one-shotting Admirus... twice. I was tired of his OP damage output and just sent this guy to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Yeah love and peace, i usually l&p the black knights as it is essentially the only class that is really limited by how many u can make. I can make angel knights so im not too worried about those.
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Yeah, I usually L&P an Angel Knight, and a Saturos (if I'm going for a army with every class).

Kinda meh how BKs are limited in the number you can make. They have a great STR growth but it's not like they're overpowered or anything (having only 2 attacks).
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:11 am

I love em, their 2 hits are usually enough to decimate their target so its more than enough.
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:45 pm

When a Black Knight critical hits, it's like an intense burst of damage.

For some reason, I find that enemy Centurions tend to crit HARDER then most units I've seen. I wonder if critical damage multipliers depend on the class that's doing it.

I know when Ankiseth crits, it's usually a one-hit kill, or close.
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:15 am

Im in the process of making some centurions, thinking about females, as there really arent any good frontline female attackers.
Back to top Go down
Max Magnus
Knight
Knight
Max Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:47 pm

It's true, Freyas are a jack-of-all-trades master of none type of character whereas Dragon Masters don't really feel tough enough to be a real frontline fighter.

The only really strong physical damage female class is Diana, which are extremely strong since they attack the back row, where all the squishy targets tend to be. I tend to send units with disables (stun/sleep) against enemy units with lots of Dianas, since they can easily focus down one of my backrow characters.
Back to top Go down
Necronium
Knight
Knight
Necronium

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Looking at the stats the centurion really isnt any better of a substitute for the other master classes. If anything it is only better to grow your freyas from centurions rather than valkyries. But at the same time dragon tamers stat growths are still better.

And thanks to some boredom i found out i can amass a huge army of Black knights with a little patience and luck.
Back to top Go down
gallant for action!
Knight
Knight
gallant for action!

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:23 pm

My favorite team is
Ripped by Bagel .........x............ Ripped by Bagel
x..........x........x
Ripped by Bagel ........ Ripped by Bagel ....... Ripped by Bagel

Last edited by gallant for action! on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Taking advantage of those new sprites I see! lol

Dang I didn't even load my faves yet. silly me. xD
Back to top Go down
marjin
Fighter
marjin

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:39 am

Whats your favorite team? 15631644 Whats your favorite team? 15631644 Whats your favorite team? 15631644
- - -
Whats your favorite team? 3140592323 Diana -

Princess leads, Black Knights provide melee muscle and the Diana picks off any targets that are too agile for the Black Knights to hit. Not the most Overkilly unit one could build but wipes out most adversaries in a single combat without wasted attacks.
Back to top Go down
Zargata
Admin
Admin
Zargata

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:23 am

Whats your favorite team? 15631644 _x_ Whats your favorite team? 15631644
x_x_x
Whats your favorite team? 1025487936 _ Whats your favorite team? 1754312132 _ Whats your favorite team? 1025487936

Gotta love them Sirens!
Oh and,

Whats your favorite team? 2789032744 Whats your favorite team? 3450991318 Whats your favorite team? 2789032744
x_x_x
Whats your favorite team? 75140763 _x_ Whats your favorite team? 1230093171

I really wanna make a Angel Knight team. But I have only ever gotten
one per play through. I suppose in my next run I should try getting 5 of them.
Oooooo. Sounds like fun.

Also...

Whats your favorite team? 4093194395 _ Whats your favorite team? 4093194395 _ Whats your favorite team? 4093194395
x_x_x
Whats your favorite team? 4093194395 _x_ Whats your favorite team? 4093194395
Back to top Go down
marjin
Fighter
marjin

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:05 pm

Whats your favorite team? 1230093171 - Whats your favorite team? 1230093171

- - -
Whats your favorite team? 75140763 - Sphinx

Use this build if you want to make an air unit with maximum damage potential (the upside is that you only need one Seraph). Alternatively you can use Vultans if you prefer the higher agility, but I like the higher dexterity and physical defense of the Ravens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite team?   Whats your favorite team? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite team?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next